IGBC is proud of its association with all IGBC green-rated projects spread across the country. The sustainability initiatives in these projects have guided the growth of IGBC and inspired wide spread adoption of green buildings by various stakeholders of the real estate community. This has facilitated India to emerge as a global leader on the world map of green buildings and green infrastructure. The achievements and green scorecard of all IGBC-rated projects deserve to be recognised at the national and international stage.
In this regard, IGBC had launched a coffee table book titled, "Green Buildings of India" in 2014. This book is a limited edition biennial publication and showcases unique green building projects which are spread across the country and have been rated by IGBC. Projects which are only pre-certified (i.e. the final certification is still pending) are not included in the book.
The book is prepared under the guidance of a committee chaired by Mr Sameer Sinha, Chairman, IGBC Ahmedabad chapter & Chairman, IGBC Coffee Table Book. The book primarily captures the following:
- High resolution photographs of the salient features like passive architectural design, innovative use of recycled and salvaged materials, landscaping, etc.
- Project team involved like owner, consultant, architect and others.
- Tangible (energy and water savings) and intangible (health and comfort) benefits.
- Experience of the occupants in living and working out of green buildings
- Inspirational quotes from the various project stakeholders highlighting their commitment to sustainability.
The IGBC Coffee Table Book has turned out to be one of CII - IGBC's most successful and prestigious publication till date. One may find the book finding it's pride of place in the facilities and offices of India's best-known architects, developers, industrialists, hoteliers, airports and others. This publication is also made available for sale from the IGBC website. The result of all these initiatives was that the book transcended national boundaries and reached various parts of the globe. In the process, it spread the message of India's leadership status in the field of sustainability and green buildings.
IGBC Coffee Table Book - Volume III
IGBC wishes to launch the Volume III of the Coffee Table Book during its annual flagship event, the 16th IGBC Green Building Congress to be held in Hyderabad from 31 October to 3 November, 2018. In this regard, please note the following:
- IGBC is a not-for-profit organization. Hence, all participating organizations are requested to pay an all-inclusive participation fee of Rs 47,200 (Participation fee of Rs 40,000 + GST @ 18%) for each project documented in the book. This shall cover IGBCs' expenses towards engaging professionals for designing, printing, logistics and miscellaneous expenses.
- Each project would be allocated 2 full pages in the book and each participating organization shall receive 3 complimentary copies of the publication for each nominated project. These organizations shall also have the first right to purchase more copies of the book for corporate gifting, etc.
- Organizations are free to nominate multiple green building projects for the book. Special fee for organizations nominating 3 or more projects is mentioned in the registration form.
- Participation is on a first come-first served basis.
- All interested projects are requested to submit the filled registration form along with the fee, as early as possible and reserve a spot in the book. Other requirements like project photographs, etc. can be submitted subsequently if they are not immediately available.
For more details, please contact:
Mr Nagender Rao
Email Id: email@example.com
Tel: +91 40 - 44185112
Mobile: +91 9849970404
Mr Ritabrata Sen
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +91 40 - 44185231
Mobile: +91 9652059360