Green Education Programmes
As part of the Green Education programme, IGBC is offering a course on Green Built Environment for architectural and engineering college students. The education institutions may integrate this course as part of their curriculum or offer as an elective.
Features of the course:
- 45 hours Certification Course on Green Built Environment.
- Online Training by IGBC experts for 25 hours.
- Advanced Training for Faculty .
- Workshops on Advance Tools for Evaluation of Green Building Performance.
- Webinars on exclusive green building concepts & technologies.
Key Focus Areas
- Introduction to Green Buildings & Green Built Environment.
- Sustainable Sites.
- Water Management.
- Energy Conservation in Buildings.
- Sustainable Building Materials.
- Environment Friendly Indoors.
- Case studies.
- Undergraduate Students (final year students).
o Civil Engineering.
o Mechanical Engineering.
- Postgraduate Students.
o Any specialisation having Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
Benefits to Students
- Enable students to become industry-ready.
- Exposure to Green concepts in design, construction & operation of buildings.
- Exposure to Green Building trends & technologies.
- Acquire knowledge on IGBC Green Building Rating Systems.
- Exposure to Green Building Case Studies.
- Certification as 'IGBC Accredited Professional (AP) - Associate'.
Benefits to Colleges & Faculty
o Brings in Industry academia linkage.
o Institution become preferred destination for recruitmen.
o Capacity building for the faculty of institute.
o Training and capacity building on trends & technologies of Green concepts.
o Enhanced networking with Industry experts.
o Recognition as 'IGBC Accredited faculty'.
For more details, please contact:
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone number : +91(40) 4418 5113
Students who want to appear for the course independently may participate in the 'Online course on Green Built Environment' which is conducted by IGBC every month. For further details, please contact:
Mr. Vinod Reddy
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : 9014412212