IGBC Expedited Review Process
IGBC encourages the projects to come through regular review process. However, in case of exigencies, projects may opt for expedited review process. Project teams seeking for expedited reviews shall make a request by email to IGBC with valid supporting documents.
IGBC would review the request and reply within 2 days. The request would be accepted only if there is valid reason for expediting the reviews.
Expedited review process needs deployment of additional resources and time by the third-party assessors and IGBC. Hence, an additional fee for expedited review would be applicable as below. This fee is over and above the regular fee of IGBC Green Building ratings as applicable.
Additional Fee for expedited review
||Preliminary Review Timeline
||Final Review Timeline
|Regular Review Process
||Within 30/35 calendar days as per rating
||Within 30 calendar days
|Expedited Review Process
||within 12 - 15 calendar days
||Within 8 - 10 calendar days
||Equivalent to additional fee of Precertification / Certification fee as applicable (or)Rs 2.5 Lakhs, whichever is lower * Plus GST as applicable
Note for Project Teams
- The expedited review process would commence on receipt of regular assessment fee and expedited review fee.
- IGBC would maintain the same quality of assessment during the expedited review process as that of the regular review process
- Incomplete document submissions shall have effect on review timelines
- Additional clarifications, if any, would be sought by IGBC only for the mandatory requirements. The timelines would get extended if there are additional clarifications
- For certification projects, site audit would be carried out by the IGBC similar to the regular review process on a mutually convenient date